Monday 17 October 2011

How the Juno Opening Sequence was made..

I really like the opening sequence of Juno (video in previous post) so i researched how it was made. 
I found a video explaining the way the sequence in the film was actually made and also a simplified method (shown in the link below)...


http://library.creativecow.net/articles/bonner_simon/The_Juno_Look/video-tutorial


I like the effects of this sequence and my group and I would like to do something similar to this. We researched the programme that Simon Bonner used to create the drawing effects (Adobe After Effects) and it turns out it costs a lot of money to install it:


We can't afford to buy this and so we have decided to test Steph's Pentax K-X camera at a high shutter speed to see if we can get a similar effect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment